Applications for AMI Primary and Elementary Training Courses
Steps for Applying
1. Fill out application and submit application fee.
2. You will receive a letter of acknowledgement listing the items required for the application:
Answers to questions
Three letters of recommendation
Official College Transcript(s)
Copy of AMI Primary Diploma (for elementary only, in leu of Foundation Course)
3. Once all the items listed are submitted and the application fee has been paid, you will be contacted for an interview.
4. Upon acceptance, you will receive a letter of acceptance and a contract. You will return one copy of the signed contract with your deposit.
5. You will join us on a wonderful journey of learning!
US Citizen Application
If you are a US Citizen, please use this application form.
Non-US Citizen Application
If you are NOT a US citizen please fill out this application.
Completion of Application
Upon receipt of this application, we will send you confirmation of your application and an invoice for a $100 (U.S.) non-refundable application fee ($150 U.S. if paid after the specified due date.)Pay Online Now
Or mail your payment payable to Montessori Institute of Milwaukee, Inc. at:
Montessori Institute of Milwaukee
621 S. 4th Street
Milwaukee, WI 53204